National Park Management and Recreation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses oversight issues related to public land management, focusing on National Park Service lands used for recreational purposes. Describes the historical mission of the National Park Service; and reviews current budgetary, legislative, and administrative issues regarding efforts to eliminate maintenance backlogs; regulation of motorized recreation, including personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and aircraft overflights; the recreation fee demonstration program; and the national trails system.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085254