Federal Marketing Orders for Fruits, Vegetables, and Specialty Crops [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes regulatory programs known as Federal marketing orders, which specify how certain fruits, vegetables, nuts, and specialty crops may be marketed. Lists marketing orders active in Sept. 2002.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085289