Agriculture and Fast Track or Trade Promotion Authority [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Presidential fast-track authority as it pertains to agriculture. Fast-track authority enables the President to negotiate trade agreements with foreign countries and to submit the agreements to Congress for consideration under expedited procedures. Explores previous fast-track legislation, assesses effects of trade agreements and fast-track authority on U.S. agriculture, and looks at proposals for new authority.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085315