Space Launch Vehicles [electronic resource] : Government Activities, Commercial Competition, and Satellite Exports
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains U.S. launch vehicle policy, reviews Government launch vehicle programs and issues, including the NASA space shuttle program, the DOD evolved expendable launch vehicle program, NASA efforts to develop new reusable launch vehicles (RLVs), and private sector RLV development efforts, and looks at the U.S. commercial launch services industry and foreign competition, including satellite export issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085329