Protecting Natural Resources and Managing Growth [electronic resource] : Issues in the 107th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legislative activity and Clinton Administration proposals to protect land resources and manage growth, including urban growth and sprawl. Reviews the Conservation and Reinvestment Act of 1999 and other proposals for Land and Water Conservation Fund revitalization and expanded funding for other programs, including funding from outer continental shelf oil and gas activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085332