Global Climate Change [electronic resource] : Market-Based Strategies to Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on global climate change, international response, and cost estimates of control schemes; and examines market-based mechanisms for reducing greenhouse gases, including tradeable permits (allowances and credits) and a carbon dioxide emissions tax. Discusses joint implementation and issues related to greenhouse gas reduction efforts; and reviews 107th Congress legislation and Administration initiatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085358