Animal Agriculture [electronic resource] : Issues in the 107th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of agricultural issues in the 107th Congress. Reviews emergency assistance and check-off programs, industry concentration and structure, mandatory price reporting, poultry trade with Russia and livestock trade with the European Union, country-of-origin labeling, environmental issues, and animal health and food safety issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085374