Fruits and Vegetables [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues for Congress related to fruit and vegetable production. Discusses Federal activities and programs, including emergency assistance, marketing services, the market access program, food safety and research, farm bill issues, trade issues, and issues concerning foreign agricultural workers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085460