Appropriations for FY2003 [electronic resource] : U.S. Department of Agriculture and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues related to the FY2003 appropriations bills for USDA and related agencies and programs, including FDA and CFTC. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085627