Fairness in Asbestos Injury Resolution Act of 2003 (S. 1125, 108th Congress) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes prominent features of S.1125, the Fairness in Asbestos Injury Resolution Act of 2003, to establish the Office of Special Asbestos Masters within U.S. Court of Federal Claims to examine asbestos claims and award damages on a no-fault basis through the Asbestos Injury Resolution Fund. Provides details on provisions related to payment and funding of asbestos injury claims, and prohibition on manufacture and distribution of asbestos containing products.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085754