Federalism, State Sovereignty and the Constitution [electronic resource] : Limits on Congressional Power
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses State and Federal legislative power and Supreme Court cases defining lines of authority under the Constitution. Considers the Commerce Clause, the Tenth and Fourteenth Amendments, and the Eleventh Amendment and State sovereign immunity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085882