Reconciling McCarran-Ferguson (Insurance) Case Law And ERISA Preemption [electronic resource] : Kentucky Ass'n of Health Plans, Inc. v. Miller
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses insurance industry exemption from Federal antitrust law under the McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945, and reviews 2003 Supreme Court decision in Kentucky Ass'n of Health Plans v. Miller, which narrowed the McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085956