Child Pornography [electronic resource] : Side-by-Side Comparison of S. 151 and H.R. 1161, 108th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides side-by-side comparison of S. 151 and H.R. 1161, introduced in response to Supreme Court ruling in Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition, which stipulated that all pornography produced with adult actors is protected by the First Amendment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085985