CRS Review of 10 States [electronic resource] : Home and Community-Based Services -- States Seek to Change the Face of Long-Term Care: Texas
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis concerning long-term care (LTC) programs in Texas for the elderly, younger adults with disabilities, and persons with developmental disabilities. Reviews demographic trends, State and local administration of LTC programs, trends in institutional care and home and community-based care, State and Federal LTC spending, and issues in funding and delivering services. Includes graphs and tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086065