CRS Review of 10 States [electronic resource] : Home and Community-Based Services -- States Seek to Change the Face of Long-Term Care: Arizona
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis concerning long-term care (LTC) programs in Arizona for the elderly, younger adults with disabilities, and persons with developmental disabilities. Reviews demographic trends, State administration and funding of LTC programs, trends in institutional care and home and community-based care, Federal and State LTC spending, and issues in funding and delivering LTC services in Arizona. Includes graphs and tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086085