Higher Education Act [electronic resource] : Reauthorization Status and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the Higher Education Act (HEA), with a focus on its most significant programs and provisions, and reviews major issues involved in the HEA reauthorization process, including access to postsecondary education, college costs and prices, Federal income tax benefits, standards and accountability, need analysis, distance education, teacher quality and quantity, student loans, and the Pell Grant program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086223