Child Nutrition and WIC Programs [electronic resource] : Background and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides general background on Federal child nutrition programs and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), including program descriptions and participation information. Reviews funding for child nutrition and WIC programs, FY1996-FY2004. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086285