Missing and Exploited Children [electronic resource] : Overview and Policy Concerns
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of two national incidence studies prepared by the Department of Justice Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention to determine annually the number of children reported missing in the U.S. and the number recovered in a given year. Discusses the AMBER Alert system, which was created to help recover reported missing children, Administration actions in support of the AMBER system, and legislative action in the 108th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086290