Tax Benefits for Health Insurance [electronic resource] : Current Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses current legislation to expand tax benefits for health insurance; reviews existing benefits such as employment-based plans, medical expense and self-employment deductions, and Medicare and Medicaid; examines tax benefit consequences in terms of coverage; and reviews 108th Congress proposals for tax-advantaged accounts for health care expenses, flexible spending accounts, and various tax credits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086407