Major Provisions of H.R. 810, as Reported by the House Ways and Means Committee and the Energy and Commerce Committee [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes provisions of H.R. 810, the Medicare Regulatory and Contracting Reform Act of 2003, to modify how Medicare regulations and guidance are communicated, reform procedures for resolving payment disputes, and establish a provider appeal process. Provides side-by-side comparison of differing descriptions of H.R. 810 by the House Ways and Means Committee and the Energy and Commerce Committee.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086472