Turkmenistan's Attempted Coup [electronic resource] : Repercussions and U.S. Concerns
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews repercussions of assassination attempt upon authoritarian Turkmenistan President Saparamurad Niyazov in Nov. 2002. Outlines U.S. and international concerns about human right abuses in Turkmenistan following the assassination and coup attempt, and assesses U.S policy considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086502