Japan-North Korea Relations [electronic resource] : Selected Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides break down of talks at Sept. 17, 2002, summit between Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il. Discusses issues in Japan policy toward North Korea, including North Korea nuclear program and Japanese economic assistance package. Examines Japan-North Korean economic relations, including trade status.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086579