Military Health Care [electronic resource] : The Issue of "Promised" Benefits
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the perceived entitlement to "free health care for life" for military retirees against the absence of statutory commitment as supported by court decisions. Reviews Congressional efforts to clarify limits and to enhance coverage.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086609