India-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines U.S. interests in India, Indian regional rivalries with Pakistan and China, and India's domestic political situation. Discusses India-U.S. relations and bilateral issues, including military conflict with Pakistan over Kashmir, nuclear weapons and missile proliferation, U.S.-India security cooperation, regional dissidence and human rights, India's economy and U.S. concerns, U.S. assistance to India, and counternarcotics efforts. Includes chronology, Sept. 2001-July 2003.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086801