Terrorism, the Future, and U.S. Foreign Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and analysis of international terrorism threats to U.S. foreign and domestic security, including discussion of the impact of Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S. Discusses dilemma of balancing individual freedoms against the risk of terrorism, reviews policy tools, including diplomacy, economic sanctions, covert action, international cooperation in law enforcement, and military force, and discusses U.S. organization and program responses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086844