Taiwan [electronic resource] : Recent Developments and U.S. Policy Choices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses U.S. interests in Taiwan, recent developments in Taiwan's relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC), and issues in U.S.-PRC-Taiwan relations, including political liberalization in Taiwan, U.S. defense commitments to Taiwan, the global anti-terrorism campaign, economic and trade issues, and outbreaks of severe acute respiratory syndrome. Outlines U.S. policy implications. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086875