Free Trade Agreements with Singapore and Chile [electronic resource] : Labor Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews background and issues surrounding labor provisions of U.S.-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and U.S.-Chile FTA, including historical U.S. policy on workers rights; comparison of labor provisions in Singapore and Chile FTAs with U.S.-Jordan FTA and North American FTA labor provisions; Labor Advisory Committee, U.S. Trade Representative, and U.S. International Trade Commission perspectives on Chile and Singapore FTAs; and arguments for and against Singapore and Chile FTAs as role models for worker rights protections in future trade agreements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10086929