Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Current Issues and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides historical background on the political instability of Afghanistan, and reviews recent developments in Afghanistan's political transition to democracy. Examines Afghanistan's regional context, and addresses other U.S. policy concerns and initiatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087012