Multilateral Development Banks [electronic resource] : Issues for the 108th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the organization, activities, and financing of multilateral development banks (MDBs), including the African Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the World Bank, which provide financial assistance to developing countries. Examines U.S. participation, Bush Administration policy towards international financial institutions, Congressional oversight and activity, and current MDB issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087227