Trade and the Americas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews trade results of the 1994 Summit of the Americas, and describes the vision of free trade in the Americas. Explores U.S. and Latin American free-trade interests and concerns, and examines policy issues and Congressional actions regarding the U.S.-Chile Free Trade Agreement, U.S.-Central American Free Trade Agreement, North American Free Trade Agreement and hemispheric integration, and Andean Trade Preference Act implementation. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087276