Vietnam-U.S. Normalization Process [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes incremental efforts at normalization of diplomatic and economic relations between the U.S. and Vietnam, 1975-1998. Reviews current issues in U.S.-Vietnamese relations, including economic ties, human rights, political and security ties, and cooperation in prisoners of war and missing in action accounting efforts. Examines current situation in Vietnam, including economic developments, political trends, and foreign policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087287