Nuclear Arms Control [electronic resource] : The U.S.-Russian Agenda
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the provisions of and ratification and implementation issues relating to the first Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START I), including compliance issues, provisions and ratification of START II, proposed provisions of START III and alternative proposals, and provisions of the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty, ABM Treaty demarcation and succession agreements, and the ABM Treaty and national missile defenses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087302