Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Seaports [electronic resource] : Threat and Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines threat of a possible terrorist nuclear attack on a U.S. seaport, including ways in which a terrorist group might obtain a nuclear bomb, vulnerability of ports and ships to terrorist nuclear attack, responses and countermeasures, and policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087346