Semiconductor Industry and South Korea's Hynix Corporation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines trade dispute between U.S. and South Korea over alleged Korean Governmental role in bailout of Korean semiconductor firm Hynix Semiconductor, Inc. Details declining condition of the semiconductor industry, dispute over the Hynix rescue package, countervailing duty case filed by U.S. rival Micron Technology, Inc., and proposed legislation on the issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087501