Israeli-United States Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews relations with and U.S. policy toward Israel during five administrations, 1977-2003, and examines current issues in U.S.-Israel relations, including the Arab-Israel peace process, Israeli settlements in the occupied territories, policies regarding Palestinians, strategic cooperation, technology transfers to China, loan guarantees, military and other U.S. aid to Israel, and terrorism and espionage.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087542