Do Budget Deficits Push Up Interest Rates and Is This the Relevant Question? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines and considers empirical evidence for budget deficits effect on interest rates. Analyzes budget deficit-interest rate relationship in mainstream, mainstream with capital mobility, and Barro-Ricardo views and theories.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087594