Congressional Redistricting [electronic resource] : Is At-Large Representation Permitted in the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews debate surrounding makeup of House of Representatives and whether current law allows for at-large representation. Provides background, legislative history of current law, Supreme Court 2003 decision in Branch v. Smith, potential problems seating an at-large delegation, and current efforts to reform House election methods.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087633