Inflation [electronic resource] : Causes, Costs, and Current Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines inflation as a continuous factor in the U.S. economy since WWII, including issues of inflation causes, costs, and measurement; anticipated and unanticipated episodes of inflation; and the underlying or core rate of inflation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087711