U.S. Trade Deficit [electronic resource] : Causes, Consequences and Cures
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines causes and consequences of the U.S. trade deficit. Discusses trade performance in 2002, including goods and services trade and investment income; reasons for a widening trade deficit, including a savings-investment imbalance; and sustainability of the trade deficit. Outlines various effects of the trade deficit, and summarizes potential trade and macroeconomic policy responses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087828