Item Veto and Expanded Impoundment Proposals [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on impoundment, the withholding or delay by the President of spending of appropriated funds; discusses P.L. 104-130, the Line Item Veto Act; and reviews expanded rescission proposals as alternatives to the line item veto. Examines developments during the 105th Congress, including court challenges, use of the line item veto, and consideration of alternatives. Summarizes recent legislative activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10087867