Flat Tax Proposals and Fundamental Tax Reform [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of recent tax reform proposals to replace the current income tax system with a consumption-based tax system. Describes various types of broad-based consumption taxes, including value-added tax, retail sales tax, consumed-income tax, and flat tax; and examines other types of fundamental tax reform options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088004