Emergency Management Funding for the Department of Homeland Security [electronic resource] : Information and Issues for FY2004
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents information on emergency management elements of the Administration FY2004 budget request for DHS, along with recent funding data. Discusses issues associated with certain emergency management activities, notably communications and warning system funding, emergency preparedness, Federal disaster assistance, emergency medical response and biodefense, Federal assistance to first responders, flood map modernization, mitigation funding, and risk assessment. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088267