International Wine Market [electronic resource] : Description and Selected Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines international wine market, including global wine production and global wine trade. Addresses wine trade issues, including tariffs and other border measures, labeling and geographic indications, oenological practices, mutual acceptance agreement, U.S.-EU wine negotiations, EU wine trade agreements, and role for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088428