Comparing Quota Buyout Payments for Peanuts and Tobacco [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses differences in Federal price supports and loan programs for peanut and tobacco quota owners, and compares peanut and tobacco quota buyout rates by examining USDA budget projections regarding the continuous operation of the peanut subsidy program and the proposed lump sum tobacco transition payment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088450