Brownfields and Superfund Issues in the 108th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and analysis of brownfields program to help communities restore contaminated industrial and commercial sites with the potential for economic development. Examines hazardous waste sites cleanup program and funding; reviews Superfund issues under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act; and discusses brownfields program issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088627