Safe Drinking Water Act [electronic resource] : Implementation and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an overview of issues and legislation related to drinking water safety and Safe Drinking Water Act compliance, including EPA and State implementation of water quality regulatory programs, drinking water security and infrastructure funding, small public water systems, and drinking water contamination, including contamination from methyl tertiary butyl ether, a gasoline additive designed to reduce pollutants in motor vehicle exhaust. Includes summary of 108th Congress legislation relating to drinking water.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088638