Nuclear Nonproliferation Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis on U.S. nuclear weapons nonproliferation policy in the context of the international nonproliferation regime and emerging international terrorism. Reviews the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) and the role of the International Atomic Energy Agency, NPT discrimination, and proliferation motives. Examines crisis areas and proliferation regions, including India and Pakistan, the Middle East, China, North Korea, and Russia.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088868