"Junk E-Mail" [electronic resource] : An Overview of Issues Concerning Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail ("Spam").
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues and legislative proposals related to the prevention of unsolicited commercial electronic mail (UCE), also known as "spam" or "junk" e-mail. Provides background on UCE problem and reviews State and Congressional actions to restrict and control UCE.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10088960