Environmental Streamlining Provisions in the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century [electronic resource] : Status of Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews highway construction environmental review process streamlining provisions in the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, including environmental impact statement procedures and implementation requirements. Considers the role of National Environmental Policy Act requirements, and outlines DOT administrative actions and legislative proposals to expedite environmental reviews for transportation projects.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089066