Project BioShield [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legislative proposals to promote the development of bioterrorism countermeasures by private companies, including Project BioShield, a proposal to encourage development of vaccines and treatments for potential bioterrorism agents such as anthrax and smallpox. Describes provisions of and examines issues related to S. 15, the Project BioShield Act of 2004.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10089086